There are over 6000 school governors in the region. They have enormous capacity and influence in school improvement work. We have worked with governors across the region to develop the regional support offer and to engage governing bodies in collaborative models like GIGs (Governor Improvement Groups, based on the SIG model). We have also trained and deployed consultant governors to support governing bodies who require additional capacity.
In 2018/19, we will continue to offer training programmes for governors and work with them to enable them to share their expertise and knowledge across the region.
Central South Consortium Governor Development Privacy Notice
CSC will use your personal information:
- To book a place for you on our courses
- To contact you with information regarding the courses on which you have booked
- To inform event facilitators of your attendance and any special requirements or assistance you require
- To share your details with your Local Authority Governor Support team, who monitor Governor attendance at our training
- To contact you regarding participation in projects, research or case studies relating to good governance
- To administer and protect our business and the websites
We may also use this information:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
For guidance on this or to discuss further, please email CSCGovernor@cscjes.org.uk or call 01443 281405.